01 Jan 2012, Posted by yohami in music,personal, 6 Comments.
2012 Shameless Resolutions.
Im reaching the end of a 2 year marmot period in which I´ve been pretty much locked down in my cave, glued to the computer, making money and spending it all on pro audio gear and instruments (which happen to be damn expensive). Only a few items left and Im thinking, what´s next?
This is what I want to get done this year.
1. Finish collecting nuts and buying pro audio gear.
2. Move to a bigger cave and build a pro studio room.
3. Record / mix my music.
4. Release at least one single.
5. Release at least one music video.
6. Release at least one original music-related videogame.
7. Reboot / relaunch YOHAMI TV with a “behind the music – Im soo damn deep AND funny” approach.
10. Code and launch this website.
11. Release a poetry book that makes everyone´s pants go down.
12. Go viral but remain virus-free.
14. Become worldwide famous / increase my influence.
15. Go back at performing / live gigs.
16. Re-acquire and hon my spiritual connection / bond with the world.
17. Build a real-life social circle of interesting people / collaborators / team.
18. Get sixpack abs!
That covers it. What´s in your list?
Enjoyed this post?